Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It's Summer; Let The Good Times Roll!!!


Here is an onslaught of pictures of what we have been doing this summer. It's been an eventful one and Andy is a happy guy no matter where I drag him.
Can you tell I love this kid? Exhibit A: Crushing hug.

Walking around at 'Cecret' Lake near Snowbird, enjoying all the wildflowers.

He's a wobbler.

Nana packs Andy around now that she can walk.

In the world of Andrew you eat a banana like it's corn on the cob, including the peel.

Swimming at Snowbird with Bumpa makes Andy happy.


Nana, Andy and Mr. Squirrel getting a group shot.

Panning for gemstones at Snowbird. Andy thought this was another opportunity to go
swimming. Forget the gems.

Roasting marshmallows at the cabin. Grandpa, put me down! I want to play with the fire.

Pops and Andy at the cabin. Can you believe these guys are only exactly 80 years apart?
Pops is a kid at heart.

Andy getting his weekly wagon ride. That wagon was one of the best purchases ever made. Bumpa packs Andy everywhere.
At the Dinosaur museum. Looking mighty fine in our explorer hat.

I wouldn't get too close Andy, you probably look like shrimp scampi to him.
I dumped Andy in the pool naked; cool off a little. I'd do the same if I could.
My cute little man. Loving the pool and balls.

Sporting the cape. Andy, you will always be my superhero.

One more superhero to throw in the mix; Matthew!
Here we are at color me mine, I love making a mess and paying someone else to clean it up.

Andy did a good job painting hearts for mothers day. The mom's loved them.

No comments:

Post a Comment